MAYVILLE, N.Y.:-- The Chautauqua County Office for the Aging has announced this year’s distribution of Senior Farmer’s Market coupon books. Coupons will be distributed on:
- Saturday, July 13, 2019 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. or until coupon books are gone at the Westfield Farmer’s Market, Moore Park, on the corner of NYS Route 394 and U.S. Route 20 in Westfield, N.Y.;
- Saturday, July 13, 2019 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. or until coupon books are gone at the Covenant Manor Building, ground floor, 23 W. Third St., in Jamestown, N.Y.;
- Monday, July 15, 2019 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. or until coupon books are gone at OFA’s Dunkirk Office at the Dunkirk Senior Center, 45 Cliffstar Ct., in Dunkirk, N.Y.; and
- Saturday, July 27, 2019 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. or until coupon book are gone at the Fredonia Farmer’s Market on Church St. in Fredonia, N.Y.
In order to qualify for the program, seniors at least 60 years old must have a monthly income at or below:
• $1,926, for a single person household;
• $2,607, for a two person household; or
• $ 3,289, for a three person household.
Seniors who wish to apply need to come in person and be prepared to show proof of age.
Coupon books are worth $20 with five coupons worth $4 each in a booklet. Coupons are only accepted at designated Farmer’s Markets, a list of participating markets with locations and times for these markets will be dispersed with the coupons. Seniors must come in person to pick up coupons unless a Power of Attorney form is presented.
For more information, contact the Office for the Aging in Mayville at (716) 753-4471, in Dunkirk at (716) 363-3865, or in Jamestown at (716) 661-8940.