9/21/2020 COVID-19 Updates
11 New Cases of COVID-19 in Chautauqua County Reported from September 19-21
Chautauqua County Statistics:
- 29 active cases, continue to recover under orders of the Local Health Official per NYS Public Health Law including:
- 11 new cases were reported from September 19-21 including:
- 7 cases in 14063 (Fredonia)
- 2 cases in 14701 (Jamestown)
- 1 case in 14048 (Dunkirk)
- 1 case in 14733 (Falconer)
- There are currently 0 active cases among employees of and 3 active community contacts associated with Fieldbrook Foods Inc.; 82 people associated with this outbreak have recovered.
- There are currently 8 active cases among SUNY Fredonia students; 90 people have recovered.
- 258 cases under quarantine/isolation orders by the Public Health Director and being monitored. Not all of those being monitored are confirmed to have COVID-19 but have either shown symptoms, are awaiting results, or have risk factors;
- 28 persons under domestic traveler quarantine for having arrived to Chautauqua County from a state listed on the New York State travel advisory;
- 2 persons hospitalized* in Chautauqua County as of 9/17/2020
*number of persons in Chautauqua County hospitals diagnosed with COVID-19, regardless of residency
- To date:
- 574 recovered cases;
- 10 deaths;
- 613 total confirmed cases; and
- 41,169 negative test results.
Link to Chautauqua County COVID-19 Map: