What do you need assistance with?
Offices open Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm unless otherwise noted
- Chautauqua County Public Health COVID-19 Hotline: 866-604-6789
- New York State Department of Health COVID-19 Hotline 888-364-3065 (24/7)
- Business-related Questions: – visit esd.ny.gov or call the County of Chautauqua Industrial Development Agency (CCIDA) Offices at 716-661-8900
- Employment Opportunities: Contact Chautauqua Works at (716) 661-9553, (716) 366-9015 or 1-877-424-9031
- NYS Unemployment: File online with the New York State Department of Labor at www.labor.ny.gov .
- Child Care Council Hotline: For assistance with child care resources, referrals, and locating child care, call 1-800-424-4532 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- DHHS Child Care Unit: To apply for child care subsidies, call 716-753-4192
- NYS COVID-19 Emotional Support Hotline: 1-844-863-9314
- Mental Health Crisis Hotline: 800-724-0461 (24/7)
- Adult Protective Services/CASA: 716-753-4447
- Child Abuse Registry: 1-800-342-3720 (24/7)
- Child Support: 716-753-4555 or email email@example.com
- HEAP (Heat assistance): 716-753-4385
- Meals Assistance: Contact NY Connects at 716-753-4582, 716-363-4582 or 716-661-7582
- Office for the Aging Services: Call NY Connects 716-753-4582
- Temporary Assistance/SNAP: 716-661-8200
- Need something else? View the United Way’s Resource Guide for help with food and other basic needs at https://www.uwayscc.org/covid-19-get-help . You can also contact “211” 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Dial 2-1-1 or 888-696-9211 or visit www.211wny.org .