The Child Support Enforcement Unit provides the following services to anyone who completes an application. These services are available whether the noncustodial parent lives in or outside of New York State.
- Location Investigation Service
- Paternity Establishment Service
- Financial Investigation Service
- Support Establishment Service
- Support Collection Service
- Support Enforcement
- Medical Support Establishment and Enforcement
- Modification of Child Support Orders
- Cost of Living Adjustments
More information can be found by visiting the helpful resources listed below.
- New York State Child Support
- New York State Unified Court System
- Federal Office of Child Support Enforcement