- 6:30 p.m.
- Fourth Wednesday of the month, unless otherwise noted
Gerace Office Building
3 N. Erie St.
Third Floor Legislative Chambers
Mayville, NY 14757
All Legislature Committee meetings as well as the full Legislature meetings are in-person open meetings and will be held in the Legislature Chambers on the third floor of the Gerace Office building.
The meetings are open to the public and subject to any current required COVID-19 guidelines..
Baring any unforeseen technical difficulties, the full legislature meetings will continue to be live streamed on the County YouTube page and the videos will be available for viewing for no less than a year after the meeting.
The minutes of all legislature committee and full legislature meetings continue to be posted on the legislature web pages.
PUBLIC COMMENTS:: Any comments received from the public will be accepted as communications, and not read during privilege of the floor.. Public comments at the meetings during the privilege of the floor must be made in person.
Prefiles & Transcripts
Click here for 2023 PREFILE DEADLINES
Draft 19 District Map:
19 District Maps
South Chautauqua Lake Sewer District
LEGISLATORS - click on Legislator name for contact information
- Kevin Muldowney, District 1
- Robert Bankoski, District 2
- Bob Scudder, District 3
- Susan Parker, District 4
- Terry Niebel, District 5
- Tom Harmon, District 6
- John Penhollow, District 7
- Pierre Chagnon, District 8 - Chairman
- Billy Torres, District 9
- Jamie Gustafson, District 10
- David Wilfong, District 11
- Elisabeth Rankin, District 12
- Paul Whitford, District 13
- Daniel Pavlock , District 14
- Lisa Vanstrom, District 15
- John Davis, District 16
- Frank J. Gould, District 17
- Marty Proctor, District 18
- John Hemmer, District 19