- 6:30 p.m.
- Fourth Wednesday of the month, unless otherwise noted
Gerace Office Building
3 N. Erie St.
Third Floor Legislative Chambers
Mayville, NY 14757
All Legislature Committee meetings as well as the full Legislature meeting starting in July, will return to in-person open meetings.
Committee meetings will be held in the Gerace Office Building, room 331. The full legislature meetings will be held in the Gerace Office Building Legislature Chamber.
The meetings are open to the public and subject to any current required COVID-19 guidelines..
Baring any unforeseen technical difficulties, the full legislature meetings will continue to be live streamed on the County Facebook page and the videos will be available for viewing for no less than a year after the meeting.
The minutes of all legislature committee and full legislature meetings continue to be posted on the legislature web pages.
Please Note: Any comments received from the public will be accepted as communications, and not read during privilege of the floor.. Public comments at the meetings during the privilege of the floor must be made in person.
Prefiles & Transcripts
Click here for 2021 PREFILE DEADLINES
- Kevin Muldowney, District 1
- Robert Bankoski, District 2
- Bob Scudder, District 3
- Christine Starks, District 4
- Terry Niebel, District 5
- Tom Harmon, District 6
- Mark Odell, District 7
- Pierre Chagnon, District 8 - Chairman
- Charles Nazzaro, District 9
- Kenneth Lawton, District 10
- Robert Whitney, District 11
- Elisabeth Rankin, District 12
- Paul Whitford, District 13
- Daniel Pavlock , District 14
- Lisa Vanstrom, District 15
- John Davis, District 16
- Frank J. Gould, District 17
- William Ward, District 18
- John Hemmer, District 19