Court Directory

If you have unpaid traffic tickets, you must contact the court that issued the fine and/or surcharge.   You may have to pay a "scoff fee" in addition to any unpaid fine or surcharge.   Resolving unpaid fines and surcharges is your responsibility.  Below  is the contact information/mailing address for every local court in the county.  

Chautauqua County Local Courts