New Mobile Health Vehicle
The vehicle serves as an extension of the Health Department. It is complete with a full exam room, limited laboratory capabilities, and a waiting area.
The Mobile Health Vehicle will provide access to:
- Community and environmental health education.
- Help and resources for new parents such as infant growth and development, safe sleep, breastfeeding support, safety, nutrition, and immunizations.
- Early childhood screenings to test for developmental delays and lead poisoning.
- Information on environmental hazards.
- Immunization services.
- Preventative care.
- Assist with linking to partner agency services.
- Harm reduction services.
- Emergency response
Throughout the year, the Mobile Health Vehicle can be found around the county bringing public health information and services even closer to its residents.
Check out events calendar to see where the Mobile Health Vehicle will be.