Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is a respiratory illness that can spread from person to person. The virus that causes COVID-19 is a novel coronavirus that was first identified during an investigation into an outbreak in Wuhan, China.
Standard recommendations to prevent infection spread include: wash hands regularly, cover your mouth and nose with a mask when around others, cover coughs and sneezes, clean and disinfect, avoiding close contact with people who are sick, monitor your health daily, and stay home if you are sick.
- Report a Positive At Home Test Result HERE
- Protect yourselves and others
- Celebrate the holidays safely
- Statistical Data, Maps and Media:
- Local Volunteers needed!
- Now Hiring local temporary COVID-19 relief workers
- NYS Excelsior Pass
- Travel Information
- Information for Schools
- Information for Businesses
- Community Resources & Additional Information
- Long Term Care Facilities