Low or No-Cost Testing Sites
To find a place where you can get tested for COVID-19:
- Search the Test Site Locator from the CDC (testinglocator.cdc.gov)
- Search the Test Site Locator from the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (hhs.gov/coronavirus/testing)
At-Home COVID-19 Tests
At-home COVID-19 test are available at:
- Order free test kits from the Federal Government (COVID.gov/tests) and have them mailed to you.
- Pick up a free test kit at the Health Department Office
HRC Building, 7 North Erie Street, Mayville, New York
- Call your health insurance company. Many health insurance providers reimburse for or cover the cost of at-home tests. See How to get your at-home over-the-counter COVID-19 test for free.
- Note: The FDA recommends repeat testing following a negative result whether or not you have COVID-19 symptoms. See FDA Safety Communication: At-Home COVID-19 Antigen Tests - Take Steps to Reduce Your Risk of False Negative.
What to Do if You Test Positive
If you test positive for COVID-19 on a home test or other type of test, then:
- Follow this isolation information.
- Talk to your healthcare provider about treatment.