Fun facts about the North Harmony Senior Citizens Center (NHSC):
- NHSC Established - February 25, 1974
- NHSC Building Dedicated - June 10, 1982
- Monthly Meeting - Third Monday of the month at 5:00pm
- Crafts - Every week on Wednesday 10:30am to 2:00pm. Bring your own lunch.
- Games - Every Wednesday at 6:00pm
Rentals are available by calling Nancy Thomas at (716)789-3445 ext 2. Anniversary, birthday, shower, wedding, reception, business meeting, and more. Seats 80 easily with 26 more available. Easy access from I-86 Expressway just off Route 294, full kitchen, TV for DVDs is available by request, and central air for summer heat.
The North Harmony Senior Citizens Center is listed as an emergency shelter in times of bad weather.
For building maintenance, call Earl Ferry at 716-782-4655.
Trips & Tours
For details on trips and tours, call Director, Helen Johnson at (716)499-5784.
- Penny Rossey and Sue Harper , Program
- Paul Holthouse, Arts and Crafts
- Pat Saulsgiver, Sunshine
- Izetta Ayling, Membership
- Will Ortman, Grounds
- Helen Johnson, Trips
- Edna Brown, Memorials
- Gordan Saulsgiver, Chaplin
- Joanne Harper, President
- Will Ortman, First Vice President
- Hal Wigers, Second Vice President
- Barb Cheney, Secretary
- Penny Rossey, Assistant Secretary
- Anita Ferry, Treasurer
- Karen Brookes, Assistant Treasurer
Board of Directors
- Earl Ferry, Chairman,
- Will Ortman
- Don Hook
- Anita Ferry
- Ana Carlson
- Joanne Harper
- Charlie Krause