Fun facts about the North Harmony Senior Citizens Center (NHSC):
- NHSC Established - February 25, 1974
- NHSC Building Dedicated - June 10, 1982
- Monthly Meeting - Third Monday of the month at 6:00pm
- Crafts - Every week on Wednesday 10:30am to 2:00pm. Bring your own lunch.
- Games - Every Wednesday at 6:00pm
- Book & Bake Sale - Thursday, February 2nd & 3rd, 9:00am to 4:00pm and Saturday February 4th at 9:00am to 1:00pm
Rentals are available by calling Sally Carlson at 716-789-3617. Anniversary, birthday, shower, wedding, reception, business meeting, and more. Seats 80 easily with 26 more available. Easy access from I-86 Expressway just off Route 294, full kitchen, TV for DVDs is available by request, and central air for summer heat.
The North Harmony Senior Citizens Center is listed as an emergency shelter in times of bad weather.
For building maintenance, call Earl Ferry at 716-782-4655.
Trips & Tours
For details on trips and tours, call Director, Steve Saulsgiver, at 716-782-2431. Steve works with the Westfield Recreation Department to provide about four trips a year to see educational or interesting sights at the most affordable prices available. These trips are arranged at cost with no profit to Westfield or North Harmony.
- Chuck & Dee Ellis , Program
- Paul Holthouse, Arts and Crafts
- Pat Saulsgiver, Sunshine
- Izetta Ayling, Membership
- Earl Ferry, Grounds
- Steve Saulsgiver, Trips
- Edna Brown, Memorials
- Gordan Saulsgiver, Chaplin
- Earl Ferry, President
- Sally Carlson, First Vice President
- Hal Wigers, Second Vice President
- Norman Czubaj, Secretary
- Joyce Warner, Assistant Secretary
- Anita Ferry, Treasurer
- Karen Brookes, Assistant Treasurer
Board of Directors
- Norm Czubaj, Chairman, 2015
- Will Ortman, 2017
- Sally Carlson, 2017
- Anita Ferry, 2014
- Mac McNeill, 2014
- Earl Ferry, 2017
- Charlie Krause